Tuesday, March 13, 2007

El Cheapo

I just had to write about the amazing deals I found today! My mom, sister, and her twin boys drove over an hour to my house, and then we made another 45 minute trek to the outlet mall. Let me tell ya, it was worth it. I will list my great deals in order. First, at Bath and Body works, I got the antibacterial hand soap 4 for $10, some lotion for .99, and some chapstick for .99. Next, some canvas shoes from Old navy for Gibson for 5 (originally 12.99 I think) and a hat for 2.99 (originally 6). Then we hurried over to Pottery Barn. Jackpot! I got 4 red canvas pillow covers that were normally $20 a piece for 1.48 each! That was awesome, I've been on a pillow quest for quite some time now. I also got a bath mat there that was regularly $26 (who pays that for a bath mat?!) for 4.95. Then we went over to Children's Place where I got a .99 skirt, 1.99 shorts, and 1.99 pair of snow boots for Maya and a .99 pair of winter gloves for next year for Gibson. On top of all of this wonderfulness it was a gorgeous day here, 75 and sunny. Talk about my idea of a beautiful day...warm weather and good deals. Love it!

No comments: