Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's Not Delivery, It's...

So tonight I was planning a wonderfully tasty, and healthy dinner: wheat spaghetti, garden combo sauce, and chicken meatballs. I even thought about throwing a salad in there, too. Before I realized it, 6:30 rolled around and I decided it was much too late to begin the process of making meatballs, letting them cook slowly in the sauce, and boil the noodles. And you all know how long that salad would have taken. So, I popped in a Freshchetta frozen pizza. I know, I know, healthy huh? I think this proves my problem with procrastination. I can rationalize until the cows come home, because I was very busy checking email and blogs, right? Hmmm, maybe I should throw in some steamed veggies for good measure.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey,at least you made something at home. Last night we had the same dilema (sp?)...6:30, no dinner, what to do? Our solution was Sonic. We had just enough time to grab it and get home in time to watch American Idol. Sonic is bad for the bank account and bad for the thighs. On a positive note, Tonight we are having Chicken Fajitas.