Saturday, April 7, 2007

Good Things

Here are some good things going on right now...

- Gibson saying, "look mommy, LOOK!" roughly a hundred times a day...and I still think its adorable

- Maya rolling everywhere she needs to go and pulling herself along, almost crawling!

- my wonderful husband and father-in-law working so hard to finish the flooring in our laundry room and half bath

- seeing all kinds of family all weekend

- Maya saying "da-da". she doesn't know what it means, but it sounds so sweet

- Gibson's pictures went great, I think he is the cutest, funniest little boy on planet earth

- my nephew Ryan getting some good test results yesterday

- my sister and brother-in-law getting an accepted offer on a new house

- design planning with Kate

- Maya is 7 months old and I can't believe it

- Rachel's little baby bump

- losing 21 lbs. since January

Things I'm looking forward to...

- Gibson's 2nd birthday, only 16 days away

- Phil having the entire month of May off work!

- leaving for vacation in just under 5 weeks

- seeing the finished product of the conference room I'm helping design

- paying off some debt, baby!

- getting a minivan...my dream car, haha

And the best thing going on right now is celebrating Jesus' resurrection and the new life we can have through Him! His love and grace have changed me forever.

No comments: