Monday, June 18, 2007

Waiting on patience...

I feel like God is trying to teach me a whole load of patience right now, and I don't know how well I'm doing with it actually. I'd love to say I'm waiting on Him and giving over every question and worry...but I'd be a liar. There are several facets of my life right now that I feel like are hanging in the balance a bit, and some that I just plain wonder where they might lead. In the midst of all this teaching of patience, I have learned my prayer life needs some serious work. So yeah, that's where I am. I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

Cale and Kate said...

it's good to have company in the land of waiting...we will see what God has in store! for both of us!

Jenny said...

Hey Amber,
I know this isn't in relationship to your post but I saw your post on my blog about Shaohannah's Hope. To answer your question, no, we did not apply for a grant through them but we have read many testimonials of people who have recieved their grants b/c we are on their e-mail list. They are an incredible organization and a lot of Steven Curtis Chapman's testimony of how he and his wife were led to adoption really encouraged Ben and myself in our journey. I would love to talk to you about adoption in general and give you some insight on the financial end. How exciting that you are checking into things....I cannot express enough how much God has done in our family through Beckett's adoption. Please e-mail me or give me a call sometime.