Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm Baaack!

Ok, so I was gone longer than a week. I just haven't had much chance to blog lately, and every time I come to post I've been drawing a blank. A lot has happened in the last few weeks, so I don't even know where to start. I'm going to take the easy way out and list some random things.

- Phil went to a conference in Texas for a week. God is really using that and has been doing a lot in the midst of our family. You can go here to read about one facet of it all. More details to come...

- Gibson is no longer wanting to stay in bed at night. He gets up and comes to the gate countless times. We've tried a million different things and aren't sure what to do next

- Maya will turn one in exactly three weeks. What?!

- I'm planning a little fall shopping trip with my Mom and sister (And all four kids! Yes, we're crazy)

- Phil had a birthday. We went on a fun date and saw Bourne Ultimatum. It was seriously AWESOME

- I finished reading Night, A Thousand Splendid Suns, and Peace Like a River. I don't think I can explain how thouroughly I enjoyed each one of these books. Loved, loved, loved them!

-My Mom is having surgery in two weeks. Pray!

-I found a fun farmer's market near our house that sets up every Wednesday. I've gotten some great, cheap produce and our family has completely fallen in love with the homemade bread from one of the stands. We missed it this past week and are currently in mourning

Ok, I'm sure there's more, but I will stop boring you with the "list" format. Hopefully I can finally start to keep up with posts!

1 comment:

Phil said...

i like the list approach. just enough info without getting boring. :) ya know, boring, like the long-windedness on my blog.