Thursday, September 27, 2007

The List



I only picked a few for the Fall. We have a lot going on right now, so I didn't want to take on anything too insurmountable. I can't wait to jump in and get started!


Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

Creative Correction: Extraordinary Ideas for Everyday Discipline by Lisa Whelchel

Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects by Amy Butler

And I also want to find a good international adoption book, but I need to contact a few people for good recommendations.

Happy Fall reading!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I think it's a good idea to make a realistic, do-able list, especially when life is feeling hectic! Thanks for being part of Fall into Reading. Enjoy your books!

Cale and Kate said...

I have been trying to comment on this and my computer kept going nuts! Anyways, I am so glad you are finally going to read "Redeeming Love"! You are going to love it and you will get nothing done around the house until you finish!

Amy said...

Redeeming Love is an awesome. I hope you enjoy it.

Deena said...

Redeeming Love is a gorgeous story...great list:-)