Thursday, September 6, 2007

Silly Bear

Here are a few funny things Gibson said today:

-He climbed up on our bed which was neatly made, and since that doesn't happen often, he said, "Wow, look at this. It looks REALLY nice". Like he didn't know it could look like that. Ha!

-He heard Maya wake up from her nap and ran back to see her. When I walked in he was sitting in her rocking chair and said, "Hi Mom. I'm just taking a rest." It must have been hard work running down that hallway.

-He got out of the van tonight and went over and sat in the grass. He never does this, so I asked him what he was doing. He said, "I'm sitting in the grass, Mom, you read me a book please?" No clue where he got that, but it was so cute!

-Ok, I'll admit it. I've been all wrapped up in Big Brother this summer. It comes on at 8 and we usually put the kids to bed shortly thereafter. As it was coming on tonight he said, "Um, I watch Big Brother with you Mommy? Oh look, it's Julie!" So since he seems to be on a first name basis with Julie Chen, I decided it was time for bed.

He makes me laugh every single day. I love you Bear!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Another BB fan!!! I can't stand Evil, I wish he would just go home. Best wishes to Jess and Eric though!!!

Phil said...

oh how I love that kid!