Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Arboretum

Our family absolutely loves going to the arboretum near our home. We have been going there for years and it's even where Phil and I got engaged, so it holds a special place in our hearts. We have also started a tradition of going there for birthday pictures every year with the kids. It is fun to see them in the same places and how much they've grown from the year before. As I've mentioned, I LOVE fall, so I couldn't wait to get there to see it in full color. We couldn't resist taking pictures with this gorgeous maple in the background. The kids mostly just love the wide open space so they can run. It is just a beautiful and serene place, we love it!






















2 comments:

Phil said...

is it just me, or do we have the best looking kids in the whole world?!?!?!?

Diane said...

Wow!! The pics are beautiful. The colors of fall!! Here in Memphis everything is still green. It just turned cold last week. Enjoy fall for me!!