Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fall Please!!!

We went to the pumpkin farm this past weekend and the kids loved it. They had a great time picking out our pumpkins and apples. It was just some good ole' family fun. Even though the cool Autumn temperatures elude us here in Ohio, I still must press on with my love of all things Fall. Although, had I planned ahead of time for picture-taking that day, I certainly would have put them in more Fall-ish outfits that coordinated a little more. Oh well, their cuteness makes up for my craziness. And, after my sister, Brandy, and friend Kate posted cute Fall kid pictures, I thought I'd join in the fun. Uploading pictures with dial-up internet takes fo-eva', but I think it's worth it!



almost as big as her!














playing the "drums"

















hauling our Great Pump-kins

1 comment:

Cale and Kate said...

What is it about kids and pumpkins that is so darn cute?!