Friday, November 9, 2007

ROCK ON

Something new has taken over our house...Guitar Hero 3. Phil played the game a few times when visiting a friend's house, and has longed for it since. We kept talking about getting it before his surgery so he would have something fun to do with all of his down time. We considered it until I found out how much it was. Man, it was pricey! So his hopes were dashed. Then, after his surgery, I got a call from his coworkers saying that wanted to chip in to get him something fun. I knew exactly what we should do. They chipped in and raised some money and then I covered the rest after finding an amazing price. Walmart really can pull through on the cheaper prices. You should have seen his face when I walked in and surprised him with it tonight. It could be compared to that of a little boy getting a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas. We got right to it. He had played before, so he understandably is kicking my butt. I am loving it though. Don't think I won't be practicing when the kids are napping every day. You will be able to find me rockin' out to some 80's classics from Poison, Kiss, and the like. Oh yes, I am a rock star!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Sounds like fun! You can't go wrong with the big hair classics!