Saturday, January 12, 2008

And now a post of randomness

-We are excited to report that we have had 3 showings on our house so far in January. That is creeping up on the total number we had in the last 3 months, so now you know why we're excited. Now we're just praying for an offer!

-I am getting all pumped up about our vacation planning beginning. The Gulf of Mexico is calling my name...now I just have to wait until May.

-Gibson has chosen Maya as his official sock remover. Tonight he walked in the door, sat on the couch, took off his shoes, and shouted across the room, "Maya! Come over here and take off my sockies!". She came running over with a smile on her face. She ripped them off with great gusto, one by one. Then they looked at each other and laughed.

-I think I mentioned in a previous post that I am loving the new Jimmy Eat World CD. In one of the songs they say the word "fierce" and every time I can't help but think of Tyra Banks. Thanks a lot Tyra.

-Tonight after story time I was taking Maya to her room. She was blowing Gibson kisses and telling him, "night-night, lu you". He looked at her, smiled, and said, "I love you stinky pooper!". Ah, brotherly love.

-You need to go over here to my sister's blog and read her most recent post. I had the joy of listening to this story over the phone and I was crying because I was laughing so hard.

-I love my husband. I love him very, very much.

-There will be a series of posts coming soon about our adoption. I am going to answer some FAQ's and hopefully inform people of our reason behind adopting, fundage, the process, etc. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi Amber! I don't think you've met, but you found me online :) I love that. And I love this "random" post. Some of these kid stories are what I live for! Did I see you're starting the adoption process? That's probably the connection point, I'm guessing. Anyway, looking foward to knowing you more: my hubbies the young adult/pastor's pastor at our church, so it looks like we have even more in common!

Danielle