Friday, January 18, 2008

A new day

Yesterday was a pretty bad day in our household filled with vomit and diarrhea. Not so good, huh? It is hard when you have a sick child, you just wish you could take it all away from them. That is really hard to do though when you are sick yourself. I need to give my husband major kudos for cleaning up puke all night since I was too down to help him. He was the hero of the day for sure. I am thankful that today is a new day and there has been no puke. Gibson is feeling much better, just tired I think. At least he has been able to keep down a little bit of food today. I am still not great, but much better than yesterday. We are praying that Phil and Maya are protected from this virus! Man, I'm really ready for Spring.

3 comments:

Cale and Kate said...

I'm so glad to hear that today is better for you. Praying for you!

Melissa said...

Oh no! Definitely praying for you guys.

Jenny said...

I hate the stomach bug. I have heard it is really going around. Praying that you guys are back to normal soon. Take care,
Jenny