Saturday, June 7, 2008

check it

When I was a preschool teacher, the art project of the day was always my favorite. I, however, have been failing miserably at instilling this love in my own children. But let me tell you, I am in love! I have seriously fallen in love with this website. It makes me want to start crafting with my children immediately. Wonderfully whimsical and easy-to-do things! Now it is time to decide what we should do first...really, I'm not sure I can decide...

http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/

3 comments:

Cale and Kate said...

A great resource! Thanks for sharing.

Jenn said...

Amber, I didn't know you taught pre-school. I did too!

Carpenters said...

Amber, I could kiss you. I've been looking for, well, really just thinking about, craft project we could do with the kids and this site has some great ones that I think Josiah will like. Thank you for the link.

With Love,
Penelope