Thursday, June 5, 2008

potty dance

I have found that recently Maya has been waking up from her naps with a dry diaper. I have been thinking, "Oh good, I don't have to change her." Why on earth was I not sitting her on the potty?! Well, apparently I have been brain-dead. So today I sat her on the potty and we had success! She was very excited and so was I. Tonight before bed she said, "potty!". Well...ok. So we went back, and she went right away! It definitely does help when I already have a potty routine with Gibson, so she is just seems to be falling in line with that right now. I am certainly not going to rush her, she is only 21 months, so I will just see where she takes it and when she is ready. But, I will chalk this up to progress. Happy, happy progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting news! Yeah for Maya!!

Anonymous said...

That was me :)
Jeni