Thursday, July 3, 2008

get out!

I truly mean no offense if you are a James Blunt fan...but good gravy that guy's voice grates on me. And it has been everywhere today! First this morning, he was on Sesame Street. Yes, that's right. He was singing, "my triangle, my triangle, its you" instead of, "you're beautiful". He is just one strange and awkward guy. He gets this far away glassy look when he sings. Now, I'm all for artistic expression and believing in your music, but while you're singing "my triangle"? Anyway! This afternoon I was strolling through Kroger enjoying my first time out without children in a week (Phil has been out of town) when I heard it come on, loud and clear over the speakers. Agh! Now here I sit, it's after midnight, and I'm singing "You're Beautiful" and I'm thoroughly annoyed. So maybe I will just sing it to Phil in my mock James Blunt voice. Then it will surely be in his head and I won't be alone.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

I agree... it gets a little old. And who wants that stuck in their head after midnight? Although at least the words are nice!

Amber said...

I found you through Angie's blog, given that my name is also Amber and I live in Indiana, oh yeah, I have adopted as well, thought I had to say "hi"!

Amber said...

How did I miss Africa??? Did you see my blog on Africa?? Craziness! If not, you must read it, I will definitely be reading back on yours a bit! So nice to find you. :^)

Amber said...

http://amber-guinea.blogspot.com/
So here is my Africa blog, I went to Guinea, West Africa on a medical mission.....hope you enjoy...I'm heading to your adoption journey now! :^)

Amber said...

sory I'm eating up this entire comment section!!! In reading a bit more about you....I too require a fan to sleep! :^)
I love your adoption journey! How completely exciting....I had to fight tears a couple of times....I will definitely be following...thanks for sharing.
amber