Tuesday, July 1, 2008

summer dress

Over the winter I purchased this fabric, as well as another of the same style, and totally forgot about them! I found them a few weeks ago and I finally got around to sewing them today. I knew it would only take a few minutes to whip them up, and they turned out so cute. Here is my favorite:


The best part is that these will definitely work for next year (I made them a bit loose and long on purpose). I could even get another year out I think if I just add a band of fabric on the bottom. Total cost for a dress that will last 3 or more summers: $3.00!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

completely adorable! I would love to have something like that for Lydia!

Jenn said...

Super Cute!

Brandy said...

Love the dress! I want a little girl too!

Rochelle said...

That is awesome! I love bargains like that. Seeing pictures of your daughter makes me miss when my daughter was little ( She's 21 :^)

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Too cute! Hope we have a girl! I love cute dresses!

shinephotography said...

WOW! I wish I knew how to sew! AND had the time... LOL!