Tuesday, August 26, 2008

crafty fun

I completely forgot that at the beginning of the summer I bought a few items on clearance for a simple project. I bought the kids these cheap-o visers and some foam stickers. I bought them after vacation when they were really into "sea creatures". I found them in a bag the other night and they nearly flipped when they saw them. Not sure why, but they loved it. Just wait until we start school next week and have art projects almost every day! They just won't know what to do with themselves. They look hilarious wearing these things around, especially since Maya has been wearing her little fake gold medal every day...all day. Here are their proud results:


His favorite was the big blue whale

He is seriously a dance machine!

She did not want to wear it on her head at first!

Maybe as a necklace?



No comments: