Monday, August 11, 2008

mingers

You know, there are just some things that your kids say incorrectly...that you want them to keep saying incorrectly. I don't want to correct them, because it just sounds so darn cute the way that they're saying it. I know it won't last forever, so I like to let it go on as long as they'll let it. There is one thing Maya says that just makes me giggle every time. She calls her fingers, her "mingers". She says things like:
-"Mommy! I mashed my mingers!"

-"Oh! Ketchup. Can I dip my mingers?"

-"I got an ouchy minger!"

-"Kiss my minger?"

-"Ewww, sticky mingers."


I find it all cute and hilarious. Besides, who could argue with a face and pigtails like this?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Broderick always called bananas "menas." I have no idea why, but it was one of those words you don't want to correct. Now of course he says it just fine. Carys can't say it right either, but I don't even know how to type what she says!!

Jenn said...

Adorable!

Diane said...

She is beautiful!!! Those pigtails. Those cheeks. Those eyes. Ya'll are in trouble!!