Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the first day

Today was Gibson's first day of Tuesday School. A church in our area does a free program every Tuesday for 2.5 hours. Gib has been so excited about it he could hardly stand it. Of course, he had no problem with us leaving him there. He couldn't wait to play. When I picked him up I couldn't get too many details out of him, just that he liked it and had fun. I think he has many more fun times ahead! Here are a few shots:


He is in a phase of absolutely not wanting his picture taken. He really is excited for school here, just not for crazy Mommy taking one hundred photos.
Much happier now that we are in the van and ready to go!

Down the hallway to his classroom! He looked so cute (and old) with his cool orange backpack on.
Standing outside his room. Once again, happy to be there, just not happy about having his picture taken!Ready for a fun day!

3 comments:

philwing said...

he looks way too old with those cool clothes and that cool backpack...I don't know how I feel about this. :o)

Marisa said...

What a cutie! I really like his backpack! The school wanted Lucas to have one that was full sized. I had a hard time finding one I liked that wasn't $40-$50. Looks like Gibson's is full size too. Let me know where you got it from.

the basics said...

he IS getting so big! i bet he is loving school. oh, how i miss him!