Friday, September 12, 2008

a new fave

We have a new favorite meal here in the Wing household. The best part is that it is cheap, easy, and fast! It is awesome as a quick lunch for the kids, a yummy dinner, or even a party appetizer. They are tortilla pizzas! Pick your sauce, spread on a tortilla (don't overload on sauce!), top with your choice of ingredients and cheese. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 5 minutes. They come out thin, crispy, and delicious! Tonight we just had plain old pizza sauce and cheese. I haven't branched out too much yet, but I plan to. I am envisioning BBQ chicken (trying to recreate a Sips favorite!), thai chicken, and taco pizzas. Really the possibilities are endless! Let me know if you think of some good ones! Just sharing the thin and crispy love.

2 comments:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

That's funny--my brother used to make those all the time when we were growing up! However, he was the only one in our fam who ever really liked them. :) It's nice to know he's not alone. :-p

Rochelle said...

I like thin and crisp for pizza so I'm going to try these...thanks :^)