Monday, October 6, 2008

fun stuff

Doesn't this just look so delightful? I always have grand ideas when entertaining, and then end up doing none of them. I am a laid back kind of girl, so entertaining simply? Well that's right up my alley.

Here is the man behind the style. He comes up with wonderful and beautiful ideas. It inspires me to get my decorating self together.

Love ALL of this.
You can find his website here. This book will be available at bookstores across the U.S. and Canada. Have fun browsing, I did!

1 comment:

restyled home said...

Thanks so much for participating in the give-away contest! You sound like me, and prefer easy, casual entertaining. I'm all about casual!!!

I just wanted to say I am happy for your impending adoption, and am looking forward to reading more about it. Off I go!

Linda