Friday, October 3, 2008

oh Fall how I love thee

*I know I promised pictures of Denver, but if you are my friend on Facebook, just check them out there. Or if you aren't a friend, just request me! I always keep family and friends updated with more photos on there.*

It has been very Fall-ish round' these parts the last few days and I LOVE it so, so much. I got all inspired the other day to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. We picked out our perfect pumpkins, and even one little pumpkin for our baby who is not with us yet. We got a 1/2 peck of apples, and some delicious apple cider also. We had so much fun. I can't wait to plan more Fall-type things. I need to savor this quickly passing season!!!


It was very bright that day, as you can tell by the squinting eyes.

4 comments:

.:rew:. said...

Hey! Great pics from the pumpkin patch! Next time you go or get inspired to do something fall-ish let me know...Reagan and I would love to join, she loves being around her cousins.

Jenn said...

What a fun day!

Brandy said...

I love the Fall pictures! There's something so cute about children and pumpkins!

smartcookie said...

I saw that you posted about Matthew Mead! He has a great recipe for pumpkin trifle that is perfect for fall, i.e. your children look so cute with the pumpkins!