Monday, October 20, 2008

Wising Up

First of all, I need to say how much I love my women's bible study. God definitely put us in one another's lives for a reason! As fellow wives and moms, they have been a constant source of encouragement and challenge to me. We just finished up the book of Hebrews, and decided to start a Beth Moore video called Wising Up. We are doing part three and it is drawn from the book of Proverbs. The dvd's are titled: How Wisdom Looks on a Wife, Wisdom for a Woman's Sexuality, Wisdom for Moms. We watched half of the first dvd tonight and already I am learning so much and being stretched. It is great to have this time set aside with these wonderful ladies to pursue what God has to say to us as wives and moms. I know I am looking forward to, and honestly a little scared of (growing can be hard!), what God wants to teach me during this time. But I do know He has us on this journey together for a reason.

No comments: