Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a few things

I shall resort to a list format since I am too relaxed to form sentences today.

- I am currently witnessing the kids watch Peter Pan for the first time ever. It is downright magical.
- I have taken up coffee drinking. I made a pot this morning, only the second I've made in my entire life (the other was for my dad around age 9...I'm sure it was terrible). I already can't wait for another cup tomorrow morning.
- We just got back from Memphis visiting the Smiths. I will post pics once they are uploaded. We had a wonderfully relaxing time!
- We are in the midst of a winter storm, and I love it! It's beautiful today, I just wish Phil was able to be snowed in with me today :) I'm hoping for a cozy day tomorrow.
- I am so proud of Phil and his latest CD that I hardly know what to do with myself. It is goooood. It will be up for sale on our adoption blog soon.
- It's my Mom's birthday today. I have the most wonderful mother on earth!
- I think it's going to be hard to get back on my routine of waking up at 6:30am and exercising everyday after a 5 day vacation.
- I can't wait to see our baby's face!
- Speaking of babies, our nephew Gideon will be here on Feb. 25! I can't wait to meet the handsome little man.


I think that's it for now. Back to Peter Pan.

No comments: