Monday, February 23, 2009

for Phil

In honor of our 7 year marriage, here are 7 reasons why I love you...even though they are countless.

1. You love me no matter what, all the time. Even when it isn't easy.

2. You are the most amazing father I have ever seen. Wow, our kids are blessed. And so am I, I get a front row seat!

3. You take initiative to lead our family and make us look more like Jesus.

4. You make me laugh every day. I love that we have so much fun together!

5. You are so wonderfully talented. You inspire me with how you are always trying to do better at the things you do best.

6. You think I'm beautiful, even on my worst of days.

7. You take care of us with patience, love, and goodness.

Happy 7 years baby. You're my favorite person on earth. The only one I want.

Love!

4 comments:

philwing said...

I love you babe! Thanks for this encouragement! I have so many things I could respond with, but I'll just tell you in person when I get home.

jenny said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Hope you enjoy your day and glad you were able to get away over the weekend. God glorifies Himself through your marriage.

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! This post is too sweet. So glad I'm not the only one dealing with the homeschool decision...it's definitely a huge commitment and I don't know if I'm cut out for it. I really feel like I'm just afraid to "let go." And I laughed when you said you were rambling, you weren't...but I do think that my main language right now is "rambling." It's amazing that I can even form a thought, let alone a sentence...hahaha

Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! You are a perfect match! Hope you enjoyed your special day!