Saturday, October 10, 2009

long time no see!

Has it really been 2 months since I posted something here? I've wondered if I should recap what's happened while I was away, although some of that was done over here. Instead I think I'll just jump right in as if I never left. OK? And give things a cutsey facelift while I'm at it.
We have been housebound! We've had little colds and with Silas' low white blood cell counts, we just can't risk the public. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes I want to pull my hair out. This could be a long cold/flu season! It's time to pull out the crafts, kids, otherwise mama might go crazy.
Gibson and Maya are such good siblings to Silas. They adore him and almost smother him with love. We were all excited to see his latest trick this morning- blowing kisses! So cute.
Time for some pics!

I pulled this hat out last night before his bed time. So far, this boy HATES anything on his head, especially hats. So far so good...
How could you hate hats when you look this cute in them?
Uh oh, here we go...
"I HATE THIS HAT!!!!!!!"
There we go. Happy dear?

4 comments:

Marisa said...

So cute! Both Silas and the blog makeover! You'll have to let me know where you found such a cute background and header. Bummer that he doesn't like hats, because I have one for him! Oh well. Maybe he'll wear it someday:)

Brandy said...

Love the new blog look! And the pics of Silas are adorable!!! I really need to start blogging again!

Melodie Monberg said...

That is great...love your family blog!

Emily O. said...

Oh so cute in that hat... he has so much personality.