Tuesday, November 10, 2009

one

Silas,
Yesterday you turned ONE! You are such a special part of our family. As I laid you down for your nap I looked down at you and all I could think of is that you are a GIFT. A true and precious gift. God did miraculous things to bring you into our family, and I couldn't be more grateful.
-Your smile can truly make ANYONE smile.
-You're a little comedian already!
-You are my little snuggle bug, and I think you would snuggle all day long if you could. I love it!
-You LOVE to eat and we've hardly found a thing on this Earth that you don't think is tasty.
-You are on the move, crawling faster every day, pulling up onto your knees, and loving to stand! You've come such a long way sweetheart.

I could just keep on bragging on you! But most of all I just want to let you know that you are a JOY. I am so blessed to be your Mama. I hope you had a very happy birthday.
We love you sweet, sweet boy!!!




4 comments:

Melodie Monberg said...

Happy Birthday Silas! WOW, 1 years old!!! And Amber, praying that all your kiddos get better soon.

Melodie

Jessica said...

Can he be any cuter?!?!? I think not!! Happy Birthday!!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Such a doll baby!

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday, Silas! You are too cute!