Thursday, January 7, 2010

blame facebook

Every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, I think about sitting down and writing a blog post. And it just doesn't happen. It's not for lack of things to say, but rather that there is so much to catch up on that I don't even know where to start. I like to blame facebook. I write little snippets about our day and funny things the kids say, and upload a lot of our photos there. Then I come to this little corner of the web and feel like I'm repeating myself! I want to do better though.
I'd love to catch you up on our Christmas happenings, but it just feels too far gone now.
So, here's to getting back in the swing of things! But don't hold me to it, I can't take that kind of pressure. :)
Some photos of the oldest 2 from a few days ago...

I finally got a few good shots of her eyes. She has the most gorgeous hazel eyes. The iris has a dark blue rim, then a wide circle of beautiful green with golden flecks and then brown surrounding the pupil. Oh, and eyelashes to die for.
I just love these pictures of Gib. They capture his joyful, silly disposition perfectly. He is simply wonderful.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love these photos! You are one talented momma!

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures Am!

Tricia@onceamonthmom.com said...

Beautiful pictures (and kids). You know you can import your blog posts into notes on Facebook? That way you could write here and still keep Facebook updated. :)

Jessica said...

Love, Love, Love the pics!!! And I am SO happy about the blog post!! :)