Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gibson is 5


My sweet, sweet Gibson. I love you so much Bear and I can't believe that you are now 5!
Whether you are just standing around looking adorable,
making silly faces,
thinking deeply,
playing air guitar,
feeling the beat,
or just being downright precious,
I will forever love you!

Gibson turned 5 on April 23rd. We had a fun little park party planned but then the forecast showed rain headed straight for us, the skies darkened, and the winds blew. So we cancelled the party. And then it rained 5 drops. Oh well, we still had our family come over to celebrate. We went out to eat at one of his favorite spots, City BBQ, and then headed home to hang out with his cousins, open presents, and eat cupcakes. He had a great day and now he's already talking about turning 6. My goodness the time flies!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

He's truly adorable! Happy 5th!

Karen said...

I love you Gibson, you are AWESOME!!! Grammy