Monday, August 9, 2010

hairs

For quite awhile Maya asked to cut her hair short so we cut it shoulder length (I just typed link instead of length and had to change it. Shoulder link. I'm insane.) and she was happy for a whole week about it. Then I started hearing a constant pleading for shorter shorter shorter. So I took her to a little walk-in place and they all ooh'd and aah'd over her and she loved every single minute. However, we left with it sort of looking bowlish and I just wasn't feelin it. I kept trying to talk myself into it though but later that night Phil said, "So...not sure how I feel about the hair," and I knew for sure something had to be done. So I got out my scissors and cut some layers in the back. It added some volume and just broke up the bowl a bit. Now we love it and she looks adorable!



And now she wants to grow it long. She is my daughter after all.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Koproski said...

i think she looks adorable. but then again, i'm partial to girls with short hair :)

The Energizer Mommy said...

Just like every other female in the world - can't make up her mind! I love it. She's beautiful - hope all is well with the family.

Kate said...

i LOVE it! she is so stinkin' cute!