Thursday, November 11, 2010

faves

I KNOW.  2 posts within days of each other.  Watch out.
I haven't done this in awhile and like to do it randomly just to look back on one day.
It's favorites interview time with Gibson and Maya (and eventually Silas once he's conversational :))!

Color:
G-  black, white, and green.  I can't choose!
M- red shiny sparkly

Movie:
G-  Incredibles
M-  Madeline

Place to go:
G-  the movies
M-  to get ice cream

Friend:
G-  Tyler
M-  Ocean

Game to play:
G-  Memory
M-  Memory

Book:
G-  Charlie's Superhero Underpants
M-  princesses and Bambi

Food:
G-  mexican from El Toro
M-  treats

Song:
G-  Prisoner (NeedToBreathe)
M-  Away in a Manger

Animal:
G-  lion
M-  pony and unicorn

Toy:
G-  lego star wars stuff
M-  my ponies

most recent pic of these 2

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I love your little interviews! The picture at the end is pretty cute!

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

What is up with this Lego Star Wars stuff? It has overtaken C's head, too!

Back to our previous convo: My sister briefly attended Apex with a guy she was dating. Keisha Garber? Are you at all familiar with her??

Jessica said...

Love those sweet babes!!