Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3

Now that I'm caught up with client editing and can take a little break for myself, I wanted to try to get some good portraits of the kids. Since I am so not a fan of artificial studio lights for photos, you have to look for natural light wherever you can find it in the winter!  Our kitchen window is pretty wide and gets good light so I set up shop.  I mean...these 3...I just can't get enough!


       
*click on photos to see larger.  my bloggity format won't allow me to post them all big and beautiful :)

7 comments:

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

I am the same way - don't like the fake lights! They are SO cute!

Brandy said...

The pics are so adorable! But, they are growing up too fast!!!

In other news, I've decided to make more of an effort to get back to blogging. I will not let this slow dial-up connection and virus-filled computer take me down!

I'm off to go leave other inspiring comments on your previous posts. :)

Traci said...

Looks like you really captured their unique personalities... as we were talking about last night! It was nice seeing you. Hope you have a wonderful, joy-filled Christmas (if I don't see you before then)! :))

jenny said...

These pics are beautiful Amber! Precious kiddos!

Jessica said...

They are beyond cute...love them all!!!

Carpenters said...

Such cute pictures! Now when can you come to my house and capture my little cuties. I'm still not sure how you got the boys to hold still. Have a joyous Christmas!

Momma to the B.M.C. Crew said...

I can't get over the cuteness of these pictures! You can see their sweet, silly, adorable personalities shining through! LOVE it!