Thursday, January 27, 2011
- My fave dance on Just Dance 2 is by Ke$ha. I mean, she has a dollar sign in her name. Oh well, I totally rock it.
- I say I won't get sucked into the Bachelor. I do, I really do. Then there I am flipping channels and before I know it I'm wrapped up in tears and drama.
- Sometimes I check certain unnamed sites for the latest celeb news. I know, shame. I'm also planning a Grammy date with my sweet friend Jess. We plan on discussing both the fashion and the bad notes that are hit at great length. Because it's two-fold really, right Jess?
- I consider quitting Facebook at least once a week. "I'm so sick I'm on my death bed and can't move!" No, you're on Facebook. "I'm soooo busy. Doing the dishes, making the beds, and 50 loads of laundry all at once right this very minute." No, you're on Facebook right this very minute. Sigh. Sometimes social media isn't good for my blood pressure.
- Recently after spending an entire day doing load after load of laundry, I got to the bottom of the kids' hamper and found some shorts, tanks, and sun dresses. Embarrassing.
- I'm oddly excited about the new wedding line from Anthropologie coming out soon. Check out a preview here (it launches Feb. 14). I would get married to Phil all over again if I could have a tiny little wedding in the country...all vintagey and anthro-ish. Yes.
- I've never been a super committed fan of American Idol and have only really gotten into a few of the seasons. But I have to say, I'm really enjoying it this year. Who would have thought that the addition of Steven Tyler and JLo would make it more likable?! Jenny from the block I tell ya.
- I had myself convinced this past week that I'm pregnant. I'm not. No, we're not trying nor do we have plans to, it's just funny how you can have yourself so convinced! Seriously had every symptom in the book. I may or may not have a touch of the hypochondria.
- I've lost my homeschooling mojo and need to find it FAST! Consistency, where have you gone?! Probably frozen along with the world outside my window. I. Need. Spring.
- Lastly, I can't stop thinking about GiGi's Cupcakes. One just opened across town and I really think my mind won't be able to rest until I try some of this deliciousness. Just look through the pics and descriptions...you'll be ravenous in no time.