Wednesday, February 23, 2011

9

 It was a warm, sunny February day.  It was in the 50's and glorious.  I was happy, calm, and just plain excited.  I was about to marry my best friend. 
Putting the final touches on my makeup...

 Phil's dad helping him prepare...
My dad walking me down the aisle.
I LOVED my bouquet, full of tulips and snapdragons...
 Young and in love...
 Husband and wife!  Finally!
So glad we went with that striped tie babe.  You looked handsome...
The whole party.  That blue carpet was pretty sweet, huh?
 My girls hanging out at the reception.  I just love this shot of everyone happy and smiling.  And it's a great shot of their beautiful tulip bouquets...
 Surrounded by our favorite friends and family!
 We hadn't kissed in a LONG time before our wedding, so we smooched a lot that day.  And liked it...
 Our beautiful and tasty cake made by the sweetest little 80-year-old lady...
 And we're off!
 And with the balloons floating off into the distance, we were onto the rest of our lives...


Today we celebrate 9 years together.  The years have been full of joy, sorrow, challenge, excitement...life.  Nine years and three babies later, I can without question say that I would still choose him.  
He makes me laugh like no one else.  
His hugs make this world a better place.  
He knows me to my core...and then still loves me anyway!  

Phil-  I love you!!!!!!  You're my favorite.



7 comments:

Kate said...

happy anniversary! oh you both look so young and happy...

jenny said...

Happy 9 years to you both! Loved seeing your wedding pics. Glad we could be there that day and still love you guys today! God has certainly blessed your lives and used your marriage to glorify Him!

Marisa said...

Hope you have a special day! It was great day 9 years ago, wasn't it?

Shiny said...

Love it! Always wanted to see your wedding pics! =o)

Carpenters said...

Such sweet pictures and what looks like an amazing day. Happy Anniversary!

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Hope you guys have a great day!! Happy Anniversary!

philwing said...

love this!