Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the sweater

One day I walked into my bedroom to find my daughter sitting on my bed wearing my favorite sweater.
So I grabbed my camera.
 She continued to roll around, all wrapped up in that oatmeal sweater.
 Then she put on my reading glasses from my bedside table.
And things got weird.
 Really weird.
I think I'll start calling her Martha.  
 Then she ditched the glasses and found my earrings.
And she hooked them over her ears like she always does.
                                          
Then things got weird all over again.
                                          
Maybe this is Martha sans dentures?
 Yay!  Martha gots her teeth back.
Then I squeezed her and kissed her.  I mean, what else could I do?

7 comments:

One chance at this life said...

She is adorable and that is a great posting.....that will be fun to look back on someday!!!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

She is just too precious!

Carpenters said...

What a precious moment! So glad you captured it.

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

She is so stinkin cute! It REALLY makes me want a girl :)
Loved this!

Marisa said...

So cute and so funny! I love her goofy faces!

Perpetual Blind Date said...

great pictures of an adorable little girl!

Jessica said...

Love. Her.