Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

 We had a fabulous Easter celebrating our Risen Savior.  Since we had gone to a Saturday night gathering at Apex, we had a pretty relaxing Sunday morning.  The kids rifled through their Easter baskets while I did a little baking and cleaning.  Once Phil got home we headed to Indiana to spend the day with my side of the family.  The rest of the day was filled with rain, awesome food, and lots of laughs.  I love my family!
Here are all 3 in their Easter best:
 Daddy said something to make them laugh...
 They add such joy to our family!
My handsome 6-year-old:
 Pretty girl...
 And this is my only pic of Silas by himself...
Ha!  Screaming while covering his own ears.  Wish he gave us some notice so we could do the same sometimes.  :)

5 comments:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

So cute! Love the pics of the kiddos. Can't believe how big they are getting.

Kate said...

Cute kiddos, of course! That pic of Silas cracks me up!

Carpenters said...

So cute! Happy Easter!

Karen said...

ADORABLE Easter bunnies!!!

Phil said...

Hmmm...striped polos...wonder who picked those out? Hahahaha