Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/10 favorites

-  Waking up to the laughing voices of little ones playing together, and another little one's voice singing sweet melodies.
-  White, sheer curtains blowing in the delicious breeze of open windows.  LOVE.
-  Sunshine streaming through my window!
-  A delicious breakfast smoothie of fresh strawberries, peach yogurt, and spinach.
-  Playing a ridiculous amount of Words With Friends with my husband (and kicking his tail 90% of the time).
-  Some closure brought to someone I love so dearly...and hearing how God perfectly orchestrated it all.
-  A brother who will spend hours working on your car at the fraction of the cost of an auto shop.
-  Friends who are as passionate as we are about the orphan crisis and are willing to DO and GO.  Even if it's not easy.  Cause it's not.
-  Leaving for vacation in a matter of days.  Oh ocean, I'm coming, don't you worry.
-  Libraries full of books, ready for the renting.
-  A husband who so thoughtfully made my Mother's Day special.  I just love him so much.
-  Globes.  I love staring at the one on our school desk...always with Africa spun to the front.
-  The way Maya always says, "each others".  Why the s?  I don't know, but I like it.
-  Jimmy Fallon, who makes me laugh out loud on a regular basis.
-  A day full of possibilities ahead!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Sounds like a wonderful beginning to your week!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Love your lists! :)

Jeni said...

Amber - - this was fun to read! I love your happy outlook on life :).
Miss seeing you.

The Energizer Mommy said...

That was fun to read! A few questions since I never see you - Have you cut your hair yet, and what is Words with Friends?

Amber said...

melissa- yep, cut it last week! and words with friends is just scrabble and you can play on an ipad or iphone. not sure if you can play it any other way.

philwing said...

Hey, in the last week, we are 50/50 on WwF!!!

We won't talk about the week before. :)