Wednesday, June 22, 2011

bliss

Finally a chance to throw some vacation pictures out there.  I'm actually sick, so this is about the only thing I'm up for right now.  Sitting while 20 something pictures upload?  I can do that!
We had such a wonderful, wonderful time on our family vacation this year!  It was a perfect mix of relaxation and being on the go.  Every year I always wish we had at least 2 weeks instead of one!  The five of us love having so much time together, and then throw my family in there and it's just pure awesomeness.  
OK, I know I went on picture overload here, but I seriously wanted to put up about a hundred.  I could just snap pics of my people on the beach forever and a day.  I think that's a sign I need to move near a beach...right?
We went on a dolphin cruise this year and it was my favorite thing that we did. We'd never been, but our booking company gave us an amazing coupon and Silas didn't cost a dime.  So our total for this 2.5 hour cruise for our entire family?  $18!  Here are a few dolphins swimming up to our boat:
 My Gibson on the beach.  He has a blast chillin down by the waterline.
 And Lulu?  Well she just lays right down in those waves and loves every second.  I learn so much about living more freely from this girl!
 The Bub was touch and go at first (he HATED the beach last year), but he came around and ended up LOVING it!  That's my boy!
 My word at the handsomeness.  Love this boy!
 Silas sat on the balcony every morning singing loudly to the ocean.  It was the cutest.  You're welcome to the balconies around us.  Breakfast and a show.
 This was the view from our balcony.  You can even see the railing in the foreground.  All thanks to our awesome friends who gave us such a great deal!
 Gibson directing the waves?
 Bubbalicious with Daddy and Papaw, two of his favorite peeps.  Last year he was petrified of the waves...you can see by his face how much that has changed!
 Good gravy.  He does me in!
 My Maya.  What a beauty!
 Doing her best Vanna.
 The big boy cousins having a great time together!
 Silas+his bff Papaw=happiness.
 Lu LOVED writing in the sand this year.  "Maya and Mom"
 Every girl needs a sparkly headband on the beach to hold back that sandy, windblown hair.
 The best shot we could get of the five cousins.  Cutie pies each and every one!
Daddy and his babies.  Minus me.  I'm only in a few of our vacation pics.  Darn it.
Jokes on the boardwalk.
This is what he does these days when you say cheese.  Oh my.
My best girl with the golden, setting sun and palm trees. 


Dear Destin:  We will love and miss you until we see you again next year.
Love, the W's

4 comments:

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Seriously, looks like such an amazing trip! And your little loves are just the sweetest little things!!

Kate said...

It's always fun to relive the glory days of vacation...and of course you took beautiful pics of it all!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

LOVE Silas singing to the ocean and Gibson directing the waves. Maya is gorgeous as always. So glad you had a good time. Looks like fun!

Marisa said...

oh, the ocean! Its been years! Looks like an awesome time!