Monday, June 13, 2011

lost???

I promise I've not fallen off the face of the earth.  A few happenings:
-We took a family vacation to Destin in May.  We had such an awesome time!!!  Perfect weather, beach days, pool time, delicious foods, dolphin cruise...just an all around ba-last.
-Phil does quite a few youth camps during the summer.  We're so glad we get to tag along to a few of them!  The kids get to do all sorts of fun stuff and are awfully tired at the end of the day.  One of the camps is set back away from it all in Kentucky.  We love some good time in the country!  You'd think it was a nature reserve with all we've spotted so far...deer, wild turkey, a snake (yikes!), fish, vultures, more kinds of moths and butterflies than I've ever seen, and I won't mention the mouse from last year!
-Picture takin' has been so fun lately, but also busy!  My partner and I are restructuring the way we do our scheduling and I think it's going to be better for everyone!  We are booked for June and July but if you're interested in a late Summer/early Fall shoot we will post details on Ciao Bella when we land on them!
-I just had the pleasure to attend Deeper Still in Louisville with my bible study girls.  I just love these ladies and we heard some amazing TRUTH this weekend!  Challenged in more ways than one and excited about how He's changing me!

Ok I for real need to pack!  Just wanted to pop in because I missed it here.  Hope to be back soon with a few vacation pics!!!

1 comment:

philwing said...

Oh...the STINKIN' mouse!