- If you haven't already, you need to check out www.houseofturquoise.com. Such a good spot for inspiration! I pretty much died right here in my chair when I saw the recent dream home tour that was featured. It's broken up into several days, but here is a link to day one. Every day of the tour I sat here and gasping and sighing. Such a happy house!
- Have some big cardboard boxes and some bored kids? Check out 32 Things to Make Using a Cardboard Box.
- Our lovely little farmer's market starts next week and I'm prepping by gathering some new summery recipes. Here are a few I've gathered so far (via pinterest!)...Avocado Chicken Salad, Mango Quinoa Salad, Guacamole Bruschetta, Oven Fried Zucchini Chips with Basil Dipping Sauce, Spicy Honey Chicken, and Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette . Now I'm hungry.
- I've seen some hilarious posters lately. A few of my personal faves?
"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I'm already in my pajamas." Pretty sure I've rationalized with that one before!
"If you tickle me, I'm not responsible for your injuries." These words have come out of my mouth to my darling husband on more than one occasion. And I usually add, "...and I won't even feel bad! Because I warned you!" I really couldn't be sweeter.
"I try not to laugh at my own jokes, but we all know I'm hilarious." I mean, sometimes I can't get out the words because I'm already laughing at what I'm going to say. Geez.
- I want this garden but I have not the space, nor the green thumb required.
- Like fun, retro stuff that isn't outrageously priced? Check out www.house8810.com! I adore their kitchen linens. It would also be a great place to find a unique gift for a child.
- Our beautiful magnolia tree in our front yard is full of blooms right now. I snipped one a few rainy days ago and brought it in to enjoy. She only lasted two days, but it was beautiful to watch her open and then fill our little house with fragrance. I'll leave you with a few peeks...